Miyerkules, Mayo 14, 2014

Wedding Flowers: Royal Poinciana

I have been eyeing a Royal Poinciana Tree along Alabang-Zapote Road, specifically, near TS Cruz/DBP Village. Out of several trees lined from Madrigal to TS Cruz, there's this one tree boasting its colors, like a queen among the others with a crown overflowing with jewels...

Every morning from work, I get mesmerized with the trees' awesome, enchanting blooms and my bus rides were usually filled with thoughts on how to get this as my bridal flowers. "Maybe I can find it in Dangwa..." or "if I pay someone to climb the tree..." or "if I pay the guard/caretaker Php 2,000.00... if he refuses, I can pay as much as 5." or "maybe I can just have a stop over here, on my way to church - ball gown and all, despite the traffic and onlookers,  and strike a pose...I'm sure Fidlen would love to capture that" and so on... 

I imagine my bouquet, we will put pink bougainvilleas and some green fillers.

Ah, the tree looks like a cherry blossom in orange. It is perfect. Flowers which I truly like love adore.

I have several months to go before my February wedding, I'm sure with my stubbornness, I will get it!

So I googled it. 

Found it!  

And lost it ;(

According to wiki, it blooms between March to April here in The Philippines. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento